The Scottish Microscopy Society, formerly the Scottish Microscopy Group, was established in 1968 by a group of electron microscopists, but has grown to incorporate the whole spectrum of microscopy with committee members from institutions across disciplines and across Scotland.
We are constantly running events, workshops, symposia and competitions – to keep to date with all the latest SMS news, email email@example.com to be added to the mailing list.
Run by Fluidigm, the webinar will cover:
- An introduction to Imaging Mass Cytometry™ (IMC™) and the Hyperion™ Imaging System
- A look at the key applications of IMC
- A summary of key publications featuring IMC.
Click on the link to register.
Are you interested in science communication or writing but don’t know where to start? Join SMS & Bitesize Bio for a focussed workshop on science writing where you will discover….. - how to generate ideas for appealing articles; - the editorial process involved in shaping science communication articles; - tips and tricks for the entire article creation process and more.... Click on the link to find out more information and to register.
Part of the facilities OPEN DAY series fun by the SMS, IMPACT and SULSA for ECRs, including:
- Talks from Nikon, IMARIS, Users and Experts;
- Nikon A1R: Hands on confocal sessions;
- IMARIS: Image analysis workshop